What are your favorite Marketplace apps? 💪

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

What are your favorite Marketplace apps, paid or free?

• Are there any apps you secretly want to install on your Cloud instance, but haven't yet? Why or why not?
  • Of course apps exist beyond Jira and Confluence - anyone have experience with Bitbucket or Bamboo apps they love?

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

I'll start - two of my favorite apps right now are:

• 📈 Lucidchart (as in, the Lucidchart Diagrams Connector for Confluence - though the Jira add-on isn't bad) lets me create interactive landing pages for my spaces.
  • 🍅 Domat (for Jira) keeps my teams focused on their tasks. If you're a productivity junkie and know the Pomodoro Technique, you'll be right at home.
Like Bridget likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hi @Dave Liao 

My top five is:

1.- Tempo 

2.- EazyBI

3.- Comala Document

4.- Composition Tabs

5.- Domat

Cheers

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

@Vero Rivas - I love eazyBI - I'm playing with sparklines from their latest release. And glad Domat is part of your top 5!

What's Composition Tabs? Never heard of it, will have to take a look...

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2021

Composition Tabs is for Confluence

It allows you to organize the information in a more visible way without much scrolling with endless pages of information

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/245/composition-tabs-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

Oh neat - their card view reminds me of another add-on I've used in the past (one that didn't play too great another space styling tool, if I remember right).

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

I like the below apps:

1. Jira Automation (since the time when it was not a part of Jira Cloud package)

2. Jira Suite Utilities

3. Team Calendars for Confluence

4. Draw.io for Confluence

5. Refined for Confluence.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

@Taranjeet Singh - yaaas! I remember seeing Automation Lite on every single Jira Server instance back in the day.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

True, you know it!

Like Bridget likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

CQL Search is my new go-to install for testing cloud migrations. The ability to get a list of all pages using specific macros really helps and it is free.

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events