Welcome to JC Admin community

Michael Glenn Williams April 21, 2021

Hi JC Admins,

I'm a CTO of totalvu.tv, a startup in Marina Del Rey CA, USA so wearing a lot of hats including Jira Cloud and Bitbucket admin, Product Manager et al. 

I'm also a composer and pianist. I have around 10 albums out of myself as composer, some classical some jazz, and a Youtube channel.  

My dog is Luke Skywalker. He's 2 years old, we did doggie DNA on him. He is a 12 way mutt but mostly Husky and German Shepherd. 

I don't know why the photo is sideways. It loads properly, but then I hit Publish and it gets turned.

Luke+me.jpg

6 comments

Comment

Kit April 21, 2021

Welcome Michael, and Luke Skywalker! :) 

Like Michael Glenn Williams likes this
Raul Cesar de Leon April 21, 2021

Welcome Michael and Luke! Looking forward to the moment your startup's success. :)

Simone Lavagna April 22, 2021

Welcome Michael and Luke!! :-)

Like Bridget likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Welcome to you both 👋

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

10 albums!!! Impressive. Welcome abroad @Michael Glenn Williams 

Michael Glenn Williams April 21, 2021

Thank you Curt! If you like jazz please try my album "Wet" with my band 1 40 4 20

If you like classical please try "For the Young Artist"

Many thanks!

Like Bridget likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Michael!

We are glad you are here!!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Welcome to the community @Michael Glenn Williams , glad we have a pianist who can relax us with his music !

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 26, 2021

Welcome @Michael Glenn Williams (and of course Luke!!!)

Do you have a link to some of your music? Would love to listen! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events