Software Factory's Development Lead

Gabriel Perez August 22, 2022

Starting as developement team lead 3 weeks ago.

I feel 3 months spent.

I'm learning step by step.

Open to comments and suggestions.

4 comments

Comment

Chris Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

Welcome Gabriel.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Gabriel Perez !

I hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2022

Congrats!

- Pick a framework. They're all great and all not great in their own special ways, so don't be afraid to try each and see if one speaks to you. I have found having something as a starting point is better than nothing; its easier to tweak than to design from the ground up!

- Once you have a process you like, come up with some light-touch metrics that help you optimize it in a direction you want to go to. For example, if you are practicing Scrum and want to be predictable more than anything else, you might measure your "commitment completed" and try to keep this as high as possible.

Lexi Kans August 26, 2022

Can any one Explain the JIRA workflow? and differences between JIRA and Bugzilla? I want to configure duties inside the mc server checker. Thank You 

Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2022

There are a lot of different template workflows, but you can always customize them or just build one from scratch.

This is a deep pool though, and there's a lot that this question could cover...it might be easier if you listed specific requirements you need to support.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events