Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get status of linked issues of a Jira ticket into dashboard

ravikumar Mantripragada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2022

Hi, How can I fetch the status of the linked issues of a list of Jira tickets into dashboard

2 comments

Comment

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Hi @ravikumar Mantripragada ,

Welcome to the community !!

You need to create Filters and then add the filter gadget to your dashboard. Select the required columns that needs to be visible. 

In filters you can use JQL Like issue in linkedIssues("IT-345"), This will give list of all issues linked to IT-345. 

This is a good guide for linkedissues JQL: https://valiantys.com/en/blog/atlassian-administration/jql/#:~:text=Linked%20issues&text=If%20you%20want%20to%20get,JQL%20function%20linkedIssues(issueKey).&text=by%20link%20type-,If%20you%20want%20to%20get%20the%20list%20of%20issues%20linked,linkedIssues(issueKey%2C%20linkType). 

ravikumar Mantripragada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2022

Hi @Rilwan Ahmed I have already tried this. 

issue in linkedIssues("IT-345") will give only for a single issue.

I need linked issues for multiple Jira issues. 

But from the link you have share need to use script runner for the same.

Thank you.

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Hi @ravikumar Mantripragada ,

As @Aron Gombas _Midori_ mentioned in another comment, use issue in linkedIssues("FOO-12") OR issue in linkedIssues("FOO-23") OR issue in linkedIssues("FOO-34")

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 10, 2022

Use the issue list gadget with a JQL like this (you can add any number of issues to the list although it is rather manual):

issue in linkedIssues("FOO-12") or issue in linkedIssues("FOO-23") or issue in linkedIssues("FOO-34")

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events