Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira cloud tempo worklog report by issue type

david.poulin May 11, 2022

Anyone of you guys that use Tempo addon for timesheet/worklog that have found a way to have a report or dashboard that show user time sum by issue type.

By example, we want to see for the user A that he/she have work 2 h on monday for incident, 3h for service request....etc..etc...

but no need to see each ticket/issue...only the total by day by issue type...

Tempo support indicate me there no possibility built-in, except by the exporting in excel.....

The reason behind this question is because jira user will need to also enter their time into a second tool required by HR department. To have a kind of week summary by issue type can help us reducing the time taken by each user to copy to other system.

We starting looking at report addon, or other addon to reach that goal..

Thank in advance

4 comments

Comment

Heydi Menéndez May 11, 2022

Hello !

We use Prime Timesheet and you can do that .  grouping by issue type, and also can see the detailed issues if  U want to. 

2022-05-11 12_41_13-Time Reports - Jira.png

If U need to clear anything about this app , feel free to ask. 

sorry my english .

Regards!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this

Hi Heydi,

English is not my primary language too :)

Is Prime Timesheet is a different addon of Tempo...or both can be combined ?...I did a few test with Prime Timesheet but was not able to see my own time...so wasn't sure of the compatibility

Is a diferent addon yes! it was called Time Reports before but Tempo bough it a few moths ago and they change the name . 

Right now where are evaluating to migrate to Tempo TimeSheets +Cost Tracker , but they´re not compatible with Primesheet. 

For example we have logs of time that we made in time reports ,  those logs we can´t use it in tempo graphics and tabs.  So we are giving second looks to primesheet. 

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2022

Thank for that..we gonna provide this solution to the management!!

Radka Svobodova May 11, 2022

We use "Team reports" which allows group by issue type, but I do not know compatibility with tempo, it is timesheeting addon to jira cloud.

Time Reports maybe?

Thanks I didn´t knew about  that addon!

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Hi all,

our app "Timesheet Builder" does exactly that and more. Please have a look at the documentation here to learn more:

https://actonic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ATM/pages/6472597505/My+Timesheets+Guide+Timesheet+Builder

If you want to test it, here is the link to the Marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1227537/timesheet-builder-resource-planning-and-teams-management

Finally, if you'd like us to show you how it works exactly, feel free to book a demo here: http://actonic.de/app-demos

Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Hi @david.poulin

You could use our analytics app Exply to show user time sum by issue type. The clue - you can build your own reports/dashboards for projects, teams, etc., and use every custom field that is available in your instance.

Feel free to contact us about anything :) 

sincerely, Fabian from Exply

exply-hero-image-2.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events