Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Course Offerings Survey (Atlassian University)

Younes Mourchid
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022

Atlassian University (UNI) is in the process of reviewing its Jira Service Management courses and considering opportunities to develop new content to meet the needs of JSM users. The Atlassian Community has always been a reliable partner to UNI. We are soliciting your help through this survey method to understand from JSM users the following:

• Reaction to current UNI JSM offerings
  • Current JSM users training needs
  • Current JSM users pain-points
  • Where current JSM users go to get help with using JSM features

We would really appreciate you taking 10 mins of your time and respond to the survey questions by Friday August 26th EOD. 

The link to the survey is accessible HERE

Much Appreciated!

2 comments

Comment

Chris Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

Hi Younes, thanks for checking in.

I am very familiar with Atlassian university and keep up with your offerings. From my experience the badge certifications (un-proctored) are broken as they include questions not covered by the training. I'm staying away from those.

A lot of your courses are very slow to update, I took a JSM and Confluence KB course (forgot the title) earlier this year and it was still using the old editor in the examples.

However I did see you guys put out a few classes last week or the week before and I was interested in a couple.

My biggest need at the moment is Jira API's. Show me how to do API's in Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie and Insight with use cases in each.

For Jira users I like to point them to the Fundamentals courses you provide, but it still intimidates the users seeing 1.5 hours. I tell them they are broken up into bits but some still don't want to.

In relation to that, could you do short 5 minute training video's like "What is an assignee in JSM" or "All about commenting, text options, inserts, @mentions". They don't need to be tracked or signed up for, just something that I can point to and say "Watch this".

Also the post you just made is asking us to complete the survey by 3 days ago. I take it you're a manager?

Like # people like this
Younes Mourchid
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2022

Thanks Chris for your reflections. I would appreciate it that you add your thoughts to the survey questions. I am UNI Learning Architect, not a manager, but I will pass your thoughts forward to the UNI team. 

PS. We would prefer that we have the survey completed by this Friday August 26th. 

Cheers,

Younes

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2022

Bummer..looks like I've missed it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events