JAUS - Jira Admin Userscripts

Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Hi Community!

I'd like to share with you all a project I just got to "launching state": a free collection of Browser Userscripts for Jira Admins!

https://jaus.atlassian.net

There you'll find articles on what it is, how to install it, how to use it and more!

So far the Userscripts for Cloud are:

Please feel free to comment here your impressions! It also has a Help Portal for questions, support, new ideas and such. I do sincerely hope you find some of them useful somehow! 😃

Cheers!

Rodrigo

PS: Although JAUS was developed initially by an Atlassian Support Engineer, it is not supported by Atlassian in any way! 😉

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing this. This is interesting.

Would this be available as a Jira Cloud app?

Like # people like this
Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2021

Hi @Taranjeet Singh !

Maybe someone could port them to an app, yes — but the main issue's supportability.

Userscripts rely heavily on the UI to change the screen — whenever there's a change in the HTML elements by the product, the Userscripts may break. It's not a strong "contract" like in APIs and such.

If Atlassian or Marketplace vendors see this as an opportunity, they could bundle these features, too. JAUS is licensed under CC-BY-SA. :)

Lemme know if you find it useful!

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events