In Search of Guest Speakers - Journey in the Atlassian Cloud, July Event

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Hi Everyone 👋

We are in the planning stages of our next big Atlassian sponsored event (remote of course) on July 8th 2021 - the event itself will be fully focused on the customer's journey to the cloud. 

Atlassian is a big focus for the event and we would love to exemplify best practice, lessons learned, use cases and more from real-life organisations.

We are looking at running a number of tracks to mark each stage of the migration and encompass these overall points:

• What the IT landscape/department will look like when everything moves to the cloud?
  • Industry/sector use cases 
  • Strategy and cost savings
  • Performance and optimisation
  • ITSM in the Cloud
  • Consolidating Atlassian Cloud
  • Hygiene and maintenance
  • Advanced features
  • Open to other ideas too :)

These can take the forms of live sessions, on-demand sessions, Q&A, fireside chat, panels and more with each session looking to be 20-25 minutes. With this in mind we'd love to see if anyone has an initial interest in being a guest speaker?

If anyone is interested and/or would like to know more please feel free to email me at laura@teamac.io or drop a message below 👇

2 comments

Comment

Rich Wolverton May 24, 2021

Laura,

We are in the middle of our Jira Cloud journey and all of its ramifications. We would be glad to discuss our experiences later in July or August as July 8th is an inconvenient time for us.

Rich Wolverton

Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Rich Wolverton, thank you for taking the time to respond. It would be great to discuss an opportunity for you to share your Cloud journey, it's a shame July 8th won't work but we could build it out into a post event session if that works for you? 

I'd love to discuss this further if you are interested?

Rich Wolverton May 24, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Sure. Send me a meeting request for Eastern Time US.

Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Laura,

I have a couple of experiences I can share:

• Consolidating Atlassian Cloud (merging two cloud instances into 1) without using the JIRA Cloud Migration for over 500 users
    • Projects
    • Next-Gen
    • Confluence
    • Lessons Learned
  • ITSM in the Cloud (migrating from Ivanti to JSM)
    • Steps to configure
    • Reviewing current process and improving
    • Connecting to Azure AD for Manager approvals
    • Utilizing Insight for Change Management
    • Service Desk Requests automation rules for creating/linking tasks to the Jira Projects
    • Lessons Learned

Let me know if interested.

Thanks, Kathi

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2021

Thanks @Kathi Paquet there's some great suggestions here, I'd love to discuss these further with you and potentially build this in to the event if you are interested? 

Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Yes, I am interested. I will email you my contact information.

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2021

Brilliant, I look forward to hearing from you 😃

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events