Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could choose one word to describe the life of a Jira admin, what would it be?

Viewing page 2 of 2

40 comments

Comment

Jonathan Ford February 10, 2022

Busy...lol

T.K. Johnson February 23, 2022

Support

Like # people like this
Geoff Popple April 26, 2022

Workarounds

Like Houssein Barkallah likes this
Haddon Fisher May 16, 2022

It's complicated ;)

Like Dave Liao likes this
Houssein Barkallah June 29, 2022

I always use this word: " LEGO "

The amount of stuff you can do, the variety is so amazing that it's like a box of Lego, it's only limited to your imagination.

Like Sriram Kancharla likes this
Okan Erdogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2022

3L (Life-Long-Leader)

It's hard to describe us in one word so I made up a three-word one word :)

Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2022

Sisyphean - as in "denoting or relating to a task that can never be completed." :)

• Jira is big. It can solve lots of problems if you take the time.
  • Jira is complicated. It can almost always be optimized closer to the goal.
  • Jira is in flux. Atlassian is always futzing with something; sometimes it's even in need of it.
  • Jira is incomplete. The whole app is only about 60% of what you'd expect a tool that does what it does can do. About 30% of that gap is fillable with add-ons, with the last 10% having a nice admin-head-shaped indent for you to bash your brain against.
Stephan Hannach October 14, 2022

I work as a freelancer and I think a Jira admin is also improving processes, communication, technical understanding and so on in teams and organizations. The ability to share this knowledge based on the experience with Atlassian products. 

I would like to choose the word learning.

Sriram Kancharla November 21, 2022

A Torch - That guides people take the right direction from experience

Christoph Schaub February 14, 2023

complicate

Lots to learn, lots not to logic as different names in different programs and still room for improvement compared to other programs. But getting better and better.

Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2023

The word I would choose to describe the life of a Jira admin is "dynamic. " As a Jira admin, you're constantly adapting to new challenges, managing various projects, configuring workflows, and ensuring seamless collaboration among teams.

Your role is vital in keeping the organization's processes running smoothly and efficiently. The dynamic nature of a Jira admin's job ensures that there's never a dull moment!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2023

constant

Anastasia Gourina April 25, 2023

Unique!

Type of requests, your day and questions are always different which, provides new challenges to solve!

Adam Rigby April 25, 2023

Flexible. 

Being flexible and open enough to discuss what is possible and deliver what's required with flexible software that enables people to do amazing things.

Yoga Chicken GIF by Muppet Wiki (GIF Image)

labani roy October 5, 2023

Let me just say the word 'Wild'. or 'Roller-coaster'. or 'Engaging'. and 'Fulfilling'.
And surely 'Full-of-surprises' (forced attempt to make it a single word lol)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events