Hi to all

Beat Wyler December 27, 2021

Dear all

I am Beat and starting first time my own JIRA as admin. Living in Switzerland I am focussing of SAP projects with my cloud specialized team.

Try to establish JIRA as common project and todo management tool for all purpose.

In my time beside work I am snowboarding, jogging and biking with my family members in Swiss alps. 

Regards

Beat

7 comments

Comment

Dj Bigpapa December 28, 2021

That's good Beat Wyler

Kevin Pfaffhauser December 28, 2021

Hi @Beat Wyler, nice to have you on here and let me know if you ever want to grab a Jira coffee around lake of Zurich once conditions are more relaxed again!

Been administrating it for over 10 years now. 

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Welcome to the group!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Beat!

We are glad you are here!!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Welcome to the group, @Beat Wyler ! Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Eric Yanou December 28, 2021

Hello @Beat Wyler

It's great to have you.

Please share your journey as we can all lean from it .

I'm just as new here like you. 

Anne Saunders
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2021

Welcome! I like snowboarding, too, but so far only in Colorado and Utah, US - the Swiss and Italian Alps are a dream destination!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events