Help us better configuration in Jira

Carol Low
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2021

Hello Community!

Here at Atlassian, we’re working on improving Jira’s configuration experience that involves issue types, fields, and screens. We’re looking for Jira cloud admins to help us better understand how admins manage projects in Jira today. We’d love for you to participate in our research study.

More details about the research session:

• We’ll conduct a session (with video and screen share) that’s for an hour. And, you can participate from anywhere.

• In the session, we’ll give you access to a Jira site and scenarios so that you can complete some tasks for us.

• As a token of appreciation for your time, we’ll send you an e-gift card worth $100 USD for this session.

Note: We expect you to be comfortable turning on your video and audio, and sharing your screen during the session.

If you're interested in taking part, please contact me at clow@atlassian.com so we can set up a time that works for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or drop an email (details above). We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Carol Low

Jira Cloud PM (Project config)

8 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

Hi @Carol Low ,

As you're looking at the basic building blocks, does it matter if experience is mainly with only a single product? (I tend to live more in JSM and not JSW so if it becomes configuration specific towards JSW I might be a bit lost :))

Like Carol Low likes this
Vanessa Becker September 17, 2021

Thank you!

I have sent an email.

Carol Low
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans !

Thanks for the question. The scenarios we are currently looking at are geared more towards JSW. I'll be sure to reach out if we do a follow-up focusing on JSM.

Have a great weekend,

Carol

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

Hi @Carol Low please count me in. Thanks,

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

Thanks for this, @Carol Low. I have emailed in as well ... Looking forward to this. Thanks.

edward_talley September 17, 2021

This sounds like a great chance to help.  I'm definitely interested.

(email sent ^_^)

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing this!

It is great to see continuous efforts on improving Jira Cloud configuration experience for Jira Admins.

Looks like more Jira project configuration improvements are coming soon! Looking forward to those.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to contribute to this initiative as I am very busy with other work related commitments.

Lauren Jean September 17, 2021

It's great that the admin experience is getting reviewed for improvements! I would enjoy the chance to help and participate in a research session. @Carol Low 

Carol Low
Atlassian Team
September 18, 2021

Hi @Lauren Jean 

Thanks for your interest! Just a reminder to send me an email so that we can find a time that suits you. :)

Sofia Neto Canário September 17, 2021

I’m in!

I’ve been Jira admin for more than 14 years and it seems that there is only little change in Jira admin since the first time I started working with Jira. 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2021

Hi @Carol Low

I would be quite interested to participate in this session. Please count me in! 😀

Carol Low
Atlassian Team
September 19, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ please send me an email (clow@atlassian.com) so that we can arrange a time that suits you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events