Hello Fellow Jira Admins!

Michelle Price November 30, 2021

My name is Michelle and I live in the Middle Tennessee area.  I have used Jira for some time but really want to learn more.  The extent of my Admin work is just managing my own instance of Jira as I learn.  I do work with the tool at work but not as an Admin. 

Outside of work, I have become an amateur photographer so I usually get out as often as I can to take pictures of just about any THING that I find interesting or picture worthy.  I am also a Content Creator for various groups and organizations and that has been a lot of fun as well. 

I am definitely looking forward to connecting with other Jira enthusiasts to further my own knowledge and to share anything that I have learned along the way.  It is great to meet everyone!

10 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Welcome to the community and this group, @Michelle Price ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like Michelle Price likes this
Anne Saunders
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2021

Hey, Michelle! I'm in Oklahoma, and I'm a Jira admin at work and at home :)

We have two active teenagers (sports, theater, marching band...) and we use a "home instance" of Jira to manage who is where, who needs a ride, and whether we're all free for a given evening or weekend. My developer partner even built a script that sends all of our issues to GCal based on their due dates. 

This is a great place to learn from people who know what's up! Welcome!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Great to meet you @Michelle Price, Welcome to the Community!

If you have been using Jira for a while I'll willing to bet we can learn just as much from you as you can learn from everyone else!

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2021

Welcome @Michelle Price  post a recent decent photo you have taken. #just for fun 😊

Like Nita Sexton likes this
Shravan November 30, 2021

Welcome @Michelle Price !

I am a JIRA admin and managing a software development team working on Epics, Stories and tasks. JIRA is a platform that anybody can easily learn and start working,

Keep learning.

Medhat Ahmed December 1, 2021

Welcome @Michelle Price  I'm a jira consultant for around 4 years.

Nita Sexton December 1, 2021

Hey, Michelle. I'm in East TN so YAY for more TN folks! Have been a Jira admin for a short time and still learning myself!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Hello and Welcome, @Michelle Price !

We are glad you are here!!

I am also in Middle TN - most specifically I live in Nashville and work in Franklin. 

Craig Brenner
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

I see we have a few folks from TN here in this thread. I want to let you know that I will be re-launching the Nashville ACE meetings in March 2022. Please take a moment to join the group, as this is a re-start of the group and we would like to build some momentum. I'd love to hear topics that people would gain value from so I can line up appropriate speakers. 

Also, here is the new ACE page for your reference.

Craig Brenner

Nashville ACE

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

I'm in! Sent you a note.  :-)

Craig Brenner
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

Thanks John. I replied to you. Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Gabriel Takang March 23, 2023

Hello Fello admins,

How can I get access to admin console?

Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events