Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow scrolling

David Denney September 24, 2021

While using Chrome browser (94.0.4606.61) to access Jira Align, I recently noticed that on any page which shows "cards", like home page or Kanban board, when I try to scroll down it only moves a single pixel at a time, rather than according to my mouse control panel as it would on any other page. Is there are way to overcome this issue? Scrolling works fine when using the Edge browser, but I prefer to use Chrome. I'm not sure exactly when the issue started, as our team only recently switched to Kanban and it wasn't evident previously.

1 answer

0 votes
Heidi Hendry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2021

Hey David,
Great to hear you have found a workaround for the issue that you are seeing.
Are you the only person in your team experiencing this issue, or are other people?
If other team members are also experiencing it, then please log a Support ticket with Atlassian.
https://support.atlassian.com so we can investigate it further.

If it's only you, I would try check in your local IT Support about it. Maybe reboot, or update mouse drivers.
Good luck.
Heidi

David Denney September 27, 2021

That version of Chrome was only released on Friday, and most of my team had not yet updated. It was released to address a zero-day exploit, and I imagine many more people will be making the update by today, and I thought Atlassian might want to know about the potential issue. It is definitely affecting others on my team now, too. So I will ask our Agile people to open a ticket.

David Denney September 27, 2021

See "ALIGNSP-11148 Slow scrolling" where it confirmed Atlassian has been able to reproduce the issue, and will be escalating the issue to devs.

David Denney September 28, 2021

If you are affected by this bug you can see it here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-3647
And if you click on 'this affects my team' they'll know how many people are annoyed

Like Abhilash Nayak likes this
David Denney October 4, 2021

Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71 solves the problem

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events