cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demo or lab instance of Jira align?

Chris Ritchie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Hello,

My company heavily uses Jira Align and I was looking at your free courses and learning paths. They mention a demo or lab instance to learn on. Is that available? How would I gain access to that instance?

1 answer

0 votes
Edvaldo Lima
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2024

Hi @Chris Ritchie

Thanks for reaching out! You're probably already looking at some of this content, however, I thought it worth sharing it:

1. Jira Align Demo center – a series of short demo videos (Jira Align Product Overview, Strategic Intent, and Outcome Alignment, Agile PI Planning, Dependency Management, and much more)
  2. Atlassian Community questions
  3. Jira Align demo videos – hosted at Atlassian channel on YouTube
  4. Request access to Launchpad – a guided trial experience for Jira Align. Based on your role, Launchpad introduces you to key tasks in Jira Align through a series of overview videos and detailed step-by-step simulations.  Once your launchpad instance is created, you will receive an email with access. It will include simulations and demo data. It will be good for 7 days.

And then finally, you can reach out to the Sales reps we've mentioned, to request your own demo. Just visit https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/demo, fill in the form and they'll reach out back to you.

Let us know how it goes!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events