Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Jira Align default the program in the Configuration Bar?

Rebecca Hylek August 29, 2022

I'm a Super Admin for Jira Align.  For some reason, a few weeks ago no matter what area of focus I'm on in Jira Align, the configuration bar defaults to the same program.  How can I remove the default?

1 answer

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2022

@Rebecca Hylek Each time I (also superadmin) login, my configuration bar is set back to where it was when I last logged out. 

Could it be something with your Jira Align SSO settings preventing Jira Align from gracefully logging out?

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2022

Maybe try logging out --rather than allowing JA to time-out --just to see what happens?

Like Rebecca Hylek likes this
Rebecca Hylek September 1, 2022

I'll try that however this just started a few weeks ago and no changes have been made that I'm aware of.  In the past, as you say, the configuration bar always set back to where it was when I logged out, either manually or via our SSO.  Now, it defaults to that same program every time even though I haven't put it in the configuration bar.  Strange...

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
September 2, 2022

@Rebecca Hylek Are you blocking cookies in some way, such as using Chrome in Incognito mode or maybe using a virtual desktop?

Rebecca Hylek September 8, 2022

No, cookies are not blocked and I'm not using virtual desktop. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events