Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find training on Jira Align?

Terrasa Crawford December 9, 2019

I have looked online and can’t seem to find anything. A few contact us options, but then nothing on training itself. 

6 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Magee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2019

Hello @Peter Jessen and @Terrasa Crawford 

The Jira Align Team is currently working with Atlassian U to develop a series of both Online and Instructor Lead/Publicly available classes. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a date for general availability, but I'm sure there will be a boisterous market announcement, as these are ready. 

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

Hi @Matt Magee,

Hope you're well. I knew that, but it wasn't my place to say so, so I focused on the current state. :-)

Cheers,

Peter

Terrasa Crawford December 11, 2019

I appreciate both answers equally. Thanks for helping. 

Like # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

Hi @Terrasa Crawford

Is your company currently implementing Jira Align? If so, you would work through your Jira Align leader to get into the proper training.

To my knowledge, there currently are not any public classes, as Jira Align is custom configured for each client in multiple dimensions.

Jira Align training is currently delivered as part of the implementation process in an in-person classroom training environment.

Depending upon your role in your company, you might be able to get access to Launchpad, a guided learning demo-type environment. You would need to reach out to Jira Align Sales to get access to Launchpad.

Regards,

Peter

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Magee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Hi Depanshu,

All of the help available for Jira Align is currently available at the following location: 

https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

M@

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Matt Magee Thanks for sharing this.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
1 vote
Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
August 14, 2020
0 votes
Matt Magee
Atlassian Team
August 6, 2021

Hello Folks,

Atlassian University has completed the design of the Jira Align Program Essentials course. The link below describes the scope and focus of the course.

https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/817172-jira-align-program-essentials-course-description

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2020

Is there any knowledge base/ documentation available for Jira Align?

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2020

Hi @Deepanshu Natani,

@Matt Mageejust posted the link (https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) to the Jira Align knowledge base above this question. Are you asking for something different that what he provided?

The url still includes "agilecrafthelp" because Jira Align was known as AgileCraft until the acquisition last year.

Regards,
Peter

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2020

Hi @Peter Jessen ,

I was looking for the url shared by @Matt Magee 

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events