Where are the user profiles getting pulled in from on strategic theme status reports?

sachin gangam September 27, 2021

Hello All,

I see 3user profiles populating on 'strategic themes' status reports. How do I remove these users? I removed them from the portfolio/program team. But, i still see them. 

st_userprofile.PNG

Thanks for the help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2021

@sachin gangam this was definitely an interesting issue as I did some testing and validation.  The user on the Theme card is based on the team owner of the associated programs.  The team owner by default is the person who created the program.  So, that Theme has 3 programs associated to it and those are the program team owners, which is not a setting that can be changed, updated or removed.  For now, there is no way to configure or remove those owners.    

Development is in the process of removing similar functionality on some other status cards in an upcoming release and are looking at the Theme cards too.  Keep an eye out for the upcoming releases on this getting resolved. 

sachin gangam October 8, 2021

Thank you, @Tom O_Connor  . I am also working with Atlassian support on this issue. Here is the reported bug- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-3673

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events