Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the next Jira Align Training

Edgardo Honda November 15, 2022

Hi Jira Align Community.  Who is offering Jira Align training either within Atlassian or outside from affiliated partners?  I need Jira Align for RTEs, PMs and Leaders.  

I have seen old Q&As regarding Jira Align Training but all are old and dated from 2020, etc.  I also say a promise of something being developed, but that too is dated.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Edgardo Honda ,

Jira Align training is not, in my 7-years' experience, provided in a public format. The training is delivered to a specific client.

Atlassian provides a Jira Align Program Essentials class.

You can also connect with a qualified partner, like Praecipio, to discuss your training needs. My assumption is you aren't currently working with a Platinum partner qualified on Jira Align, as I would expect our company would connect with them.

Regards,
Peter

VP Enterprise Agility, Praecipio

Edgardo Honda November 15, 2022

Thanks Peter  for you quick and insightful reply.  May I have your contact information to continue the conversation on if/who Praecipio may be of help to my company?  You may reach me at:

Edgardo R. Honda

Tech Program Director / RTE Coach – EDA, Carelon

4241 Irwin Simpson, Mason, OH 45040

M: 513.525.7104

Edgardo.Honda@Carelon.com

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Edgardo Honda ,

Here is a new article my friend @Rob Phillips just shared - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-articles/Learning-options-from-Jira-Align.

I don't want to violate any community rules, so you can connect with me via LinkedIn. Www.linkedin.com/in/peterjessen

I look forward to connecting. 

Regards,

Peter

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2022

@Edgardo Honda  Atlassian does have the Jira Align Program Essentials course through our Atlassian University. https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/817172-jira-align-program-essentials-course-description
As Peter mentioned, we don't offer stand alone training courses, but we do deliver some train-the-trainer approach through our Jira Align Jumpstart services.  As Peter also stated, reach out to partners as they do offer classes and other customized services. All the best on your Jira Align journey!  

Edgardo Honda November 16, 2022

Tom, thank you for your reply. 

It helps me confirm where to look for training, coaching to new programs and even admin and config services during start-up and stabilization.  I will contact various partners to research my options.

Regards,

Edgardo,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events