Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the the orange color on the Release Train Allocation Report represent

Ann Bouvier January 31, 2020

What does the the orange color on the Release Train Allocation Report represent

I see an orang color too, but not sure what it represents.

I see orange only on the loaded swim lanes?

I have read the help and see this information

How are report values calculated?

Loaded row color and calculations:

% of capacity = Points Loaded/Average Velocity * 100%

• White = 0-1% of capacity, the story points loaded were much less than the average velocity.
  • Yellow = 2-89% of capacity, the story points loaded were less than the average velocity.
  • Green = 90-104% of capacity, the story points loaded were less than the average velocity.
  • Olive = 100% of capacity, the story points loaded were equal to the average velocity.
  • Red = 105% and more of capacity, the story points loaded were higher than the average velocity.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

@Ann Bouvier Good catch! Preliminary investigation has shown that you may have uncovered a bug/defect. We think the correct color codes are supposed to be:

0-1 is white, 2-89 is orange, 90-104 is green, 105+ is red

I will submit a defect ticket so that developers can take a closer look and get this fixed. Thanks for pointing this out and sorry for any inconvenience. Will let you know when I have updates.

-Shawn

There is also an olive color, you may want to have that considered too.

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

Yes, we will look at the entire color scheme and thresholds. Thanks again for reporting.

Like Tim Keyes likes this
0 votes
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

@Ann Bouvier here is a link to the Support ticket if you want to track the defect fix or add yourself to the ticket (optional)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-1110

0 votes

I that is the same.  I think we changed some terminology to fit out companies needs.  But yes, that is it.

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
January 31, 2020

OK, I have a query in with the report developers...will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Like Tim Keyes likes this
0 votes
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
January 31, 2020

@Ann Bouvier just to confirm, you are referring to the report below, correct? (We are most likely using different terminology, as my report is named the Program Allocation report)

Program Allocation.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events