Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it take to get a human to respond?

Michael Cleaver September 25, 2019

I sat through an online demo of JIRA Align. 

Within minutes I received a ROBO email from Mariam Balaparya <mbalaparya@atlassian.com> saying that they noticed I view a demo and asked if they could schedule a time to "understand what is driving my interest in JIRA Align". 

I responded back within 9 minutes that YES! I would love to chat about it and went on to provide a synopsis of what we would use JIRA Align for and provided my contact info. 

No reply that day. 

Weekend rolls through no reply on Monday. I sent a follow up email to Mariam. No reply. 

Tuesday no reply. Giving up on Mariam if she is even a human I went to the support website and filled out a request for some human to contact me regarding Align since I have had no luck with Mariam. 

I received a ROBO automated reply "WE GOT THIS!" or something stupid like that with again no phone number to contact and a DO NOT REPLY email address. 

Wednesday - So I replied to support-system@am.atlassian.com asking for an update from a human. 

I get an automated reply stating. 

Proxy Commenter commented:

'My name' <my company email account> either does not have access to this issue or does not have a valid account.

I have spent $77,000.00 with Atlassian so far in 2019 and I can't get a human to respond to a simple request where I WATCHED A DEMO AND SAID YES I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS!!!!!

How appalling is that! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephanie Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Hi Michael,

I'm so sorry for the experience you have had. I love that you are interested in Jira Align and would be happy to share more.  I am def a human, although sometimes without coffee I may be more like a robot, but am happy to answer any questions you might have. I found your email so will send you a quick email to get a call set up.

Thanks for being an Atlassian customer!
Stephanie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events