It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to connect a Trello board to Jira Align?

4 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tim_Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2020

Hi Peter and Richard,

I do not believe there is an existing thread on the community about what users would like to see with an integration between the two applications.  

Its definitely an interesting topic if either of you have any suggestions from customers. 

There is not an existing general access Trello integration with Jira Align at this time.

Our help articles on existing connectors can be found on zendesk and the community.

Cheers!

Tim 

Thanks for your response @Tim_Keyes 

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Richard Wilson

I know that the Jira Align team is working on integrating with Trello and was looking for people with use cases.

I can't find the original post asking for input.

@Tim_Keyes- Were you the one who posted it?

Regards,
Peter

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caz Atlassian Team Jan 14, 2020

Hi @Richard Wilson , we are currently exploring opportunities in this area. If you're interested in a Trello integration, I'd love to learn more about your use case and what you're hoping to accomplish. Would you be willing to connect in the next week or two to discuss further? 

Thanks @Caz i recall it being present in some early marketing material.  My clients are currently integrating Jira and Jira Service Desk.

Caz Atlassian Team Jan 14, 2020

That's correct, we began development on a Trello integration awhile back, and are now revisiting the opportunity. 

0 votes

Interesting topic! Thanks for this topic - I'll watch it.

Pavel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Align

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and...

899 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you