Share a status for a Feature (Discussions)

Douglas Mauricio Capellato November 10, 2020

Hello Community ! 

I would like to ask you what is your best practice to share the Feature's status into Jira Align. Here's an example : supose we have an issue and we can not complete the Feature till the target date and I would like to share this information and make it visible. What I am trying to do is use "Discussions" and add this info there.

discussions.jpg

I would like to hear from you if you have a  different solution. Thank you and have you all an amazing week :-) Doug

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roman Petrunyak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

Hello Douglas, 

Thanks for your question. 

First of all, unfortunately, we do not have such functionality: it is not possible to sync Jira Comments with Jira Align discussion. The only two ways to share such information between Jira and Jira Align that I see right now is to update the title with a suffix like 'Past Due'(or something like that) or to add a label like 'Past Due'(or something like that), as we do have sync for Jira labels to Jira Align tags. 

And the second thing, I have checked our Enhancements backlog and discovered that you are not the only person that is interested in this. Here is the link to the respective Feature request: https://internal.jiraalign.com/ideaZone/ideas?FirstTime=True&GroupSection=3pq6sogi&ideaID=1113. Please register to our Ideation Portal and vote for it. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. 

Regards,

Roman

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events