Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Jira Align

Dianna DeMotto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2020

So I have been trying for weeks to get help for Atlassian to provide me a quote on Jira Align.  I'm really interested in getting a quote and getting up and running.   Does anyone have a contact I can reach out to to get some help, please?

Thanks 

5 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caylin Dadeo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Hi @Dianna DeMotto - I'm happy to help answer pricing questions about Jira Align. Would you mind sending an email to cdadeo@atlassian.com and I'll get back to you this afternoon? 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

Hi @Dianna DeMotto,

There is a pricing engine on the Jira Align/AgileCraft website - https://agilecraft.com/pricing.

I believe it is current.

You can also reach out to Jira Align internal sales. Search on Enterprise Account Sales Jira Align on LinkedIn. I believe @Al Reid and @Ania Mangi are inbound sales. Great people.

Regards,
Peter

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Thanks @Peter Jessen for providing pricing and contact info.

@Dianna DeMotto I will also pass along your request to our Business Dev Reps--someone should contact you shortly.

-Shawn

Like # people like this
0 votes
Amanuel Abebe Abush
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2023

L.

0 votes
Simrat pal Singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 22, 2020

My organization is also struggling to get quote for JIRA align. We are based at India. We were talking to @gmikhail@atlassian.com @dredman@atlassian.com but we are waiting for quote from weeks now. 

Can somebody please help here.. 

0 votes
Judy.Seagrove
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 23, 2020

Could I get a trial copy of Jira Align?

Caylin Dadeo
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2020

Hi @Judy.Seagrove - at this time we don't have a free trial version of Jira Align, but I'm happy to talk with you more about other methods of evaluating the platform. Feel free to reach out to me via email at cdadeo@atlassian.com. 

Like Shawn Kessler likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events