Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Longer able to see export from the more actions button. Has something changed?

Ann Bouvier March 2, 2020

I am a Super Admin and I no longer see the export in the More Actions....Has something changed in the last few days?  I was able to do this on February 27th 2020.

I have tried this for Initiatives, features and stories....

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rich Sparks
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

See the most recent release notes. In order to separate some of the roles that the Super Admin had, there were additional configuration options.

And we had Export set to off by default because we weren't sure how many companies were using it.
Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 5.51.04 PM.png

Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

@Ann Bouvier  Be sure to check that this is toggled on for any other role that may need import/export in your environment. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

Hi @Ann Bouvier ,

The Export functionality is working in other instances. I recommend you check the Roles settings to see if someone else turned it off.

The setting is located in Administration -> Roles -> Select Role (Super Admin for you) -> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS -> PERMISSIONS -> Export Stories/Task/Features.

Alternatively, try clearing your cache.

Regards,
Peter

Ann Bouvier March 2, 2020

Yup that was it @Peter Jessen   Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events