Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

My session is getting automatically timed out

Whenever I try to login to JIRA Align, my session is automatically getting timed out. I can work only for 30 sec after which a prompt comes and I am logged out. Please help me to sort out this issue.

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Howdy!

First and only question; do you have multiple tabs of Jira Align open?  There is a tendency, if there are multiple tabs open, for the system to track the oldest tab open for the timeout log out.

If you do not have multiple tabs open, verify with your admin that the session timeout is not such a small window of time, and if verified, you may want to open a support ticket.

Thanks!

Hello!

No, I am opening only one JIRA Align at a time. Also I have tried using many browsers like IE, Firefox and Chrome but getting the same error message in all of them. 

I tried to open a ticket and even got a reply from the team suggesting to open JIRA in Incognito window. I did the same but to no avail. 

Where can I find out Session Timeout settings? Could you please help me with that?

Thanks.

It's in the Admin section

The upload for screenshots isn't working.  

Administration?Settings>Platform: Security Tab

0 votes
Answer accepted

What browser are you using? If using IE, try switching to something like Chrome. 

Is it impacting others? If so, ask your Super Admin to check the Session Timeout in the Security Settings. 

Hi,

I tried using Chrome, Firefox and IE. But I am getting same error message in all the browsers. 

I will ask the Super Admin for session timeout settings.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

406 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you