Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean Analytics Module?

Marshall Guillory March 3, 2022

I came across a Lean Analytics module in Jira Align a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to get back to it and can no longer find the module in the cloud version of align with my client. Please advise.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

@Marshall Guillory , if you have Kanban Boards enabled in the left nav, navigate to a respective board and select Lean Analytics. That's where you'll find those reports.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 9.30.38 AM.png

Marshall Guillory March 4, 2022

YES!!! That is it! Derek wins the internet today. TGIF. Thank you! I spent so much time in Align the past month it all gets blurry...

Like Derek Huether likes this

FYI, it doesn't show up in Help searches... that would have been useful. :-)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2022

@Marshall Guillory can you confirm if it was in the Reports section? 

Reports > Lean Management

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 6.36.34 PM.png

Regards,

Derek

IIRC, it was an option on a sub-menu, unlike the regular panel based report display. It popped open a modal window with a list of report options on the left side...

and I recall it being titled, "Lean Analytics" ... I could be wrong. This is what I wrote in my report that day... haven't been able to find it since then.

Untitled.jpg

Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2022

I'm not familiar with every report that we have, but I personally have not see one where it opens in a modal with a list of options to select from. I see "Flow Time" listed in your screenshot. It wasn't the Process Flow Cycle Time report, was it?

Also, a lot of the reports that are in the section where Derek referenced will also get nested in the various menus in the lefthand navigation. That is the Reports landing page.

My goal is to find the metrics in Align and Jira that will support the six Flow Metrics from SAFe and the Flow Framework. Everything is spread-out so much its been a chore.

Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
March 4, 2022

Agreed, everything is spread out. What I did to make it "easier" was used Jira Align plus Enterprise Insights and Tableau, to create all of the Flow Framework metrics

See my linked Community Article for some specifics.

Like Marshall Guillory likes this

Well, damn it this will make my report much easier. Thanks for not sending this to me three weeks ago! :-) j/k/a.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events