cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira-Align team level reports in Confluence

1mccoy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 23, 2019

I'm building a Confluence dashboard for my portfolio and I would like to pull reports from Jira-Align (AgileCraft) team level. Is this possible? I am able to pull Jira reports into Confluence.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Melissa Ushakov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

We currently don't have a way to automatically pull reports into Confluence. As a workaround you could put a hyperlink to the report in Jira Align in your Confluence page. Hope this helps! 

2 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Just as a reminder, many of the reports in Jira Align have the ability to export or save the charts so that you could add them to a Confluence page.  Many of us at Atlassian and Jira Align are working with our awesome Product Managers to help define what a confluence integration could look like for our customers.   

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 8.44.20 AM.png

2 votes
Ben van den Berg October 8, 2019

@Melissa Ushakov 
Does JIRA Align plan to have similar functionality that JIRA Software has, to enable Confluence to embed JIRA Align work-items, sprints, risks, impediments, PI etc? 

The described ability is critical to enable teams, programs, roadmaps etc, to be shared on Confluence spaces.

Melissa Ushakov
Atlassian Team
October 9, 2019

@Ben van den Berg that's the direction we would go based on what we've been hearing from customers.

Like # people like this
Ron Yumol
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2020

Any update on this direction?  It would help to have Jira Align data available in Confluence spaces.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ben van den Berg October 27, 2020

I didn't see anything in the roadmaps presented in September 2020. Does it mean it is still on the backburner for the next 12 months? Hopefully not.

0 votes
Ben van den Berg July 23, 2020

Hopefully, this functionality will be on the next roadmap - PLEASE - our agile teams are begging for it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events