Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Align Roadmap Saved Configuration

StephanieAllison March 5, 2021

I have created a program roadmap saved configuration, but it appears to only be saved for my own viewing.  How can I make it available for others to view?  

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hi @StephanieAllison,

You can save it as a detached instance by clicking on the Detached Instance button in the upper right corner next of the screen.You can learn more by reading the associated help article that you can access by clicking the blue Help button in the lower right corner of your screen.

Here is the article - 10X: Visualize Roadmaps in Work View – Jira Align.

Regards,

Peter

StephanieAllison March 11, 2021

Thanks so much Peter! That was super helpful!

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

You are very welcome, Stephanie.

StephanieAllison March 25, 2021

Hi Peter,

Initially your suggestion seemed great, but I soon realized that the detached instances are only a snap shot in time.  Do you know of a way to share the configuration so it can be viewed with the most up to date information?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events