It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Align Pricing and Trial

Mirek Community Leader Jan 10, 2020

It it almost a year since Jira Align joined Atlassian products portoflio.

Currently there are no way to check the Jira Align pricing than going to Agile Craft site..

https://agilecraft.com/pricing

It is really hard to find and official page on Atlassian site is not mentioning this even (only there is a form to request a quote)

There is no information about Jira Align also in Licensing FAQ

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#trials

Does somebody know more details when to expect official page and information about up to date pricing? 

Similar to pricing details would it be possible to playground with Jira Align somehow? A x day free trial like it is for other products?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Shana Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

@Mirek , thank you for your post!

The agilecraft.com website is the Jira Align website; it will be incorporated into the Atlassian website in the near future. The pricing page that you have linked to is accurate and up to date.

If you have more questions about the licensing and pricing beyond what is detailed on that page, please let us know and I'm happy to connect you with a member of our team.

In terms of trial, we have a guided onboarding experience to the product in Launchpad that you're welcome to check out!

Launchpad is a great way to learn more about Jira Align.  It gives you an introduction, shows you how to do it and then allows you to have a go yourself on some data prepopulated for you.  

if you see the value then I encourage you to work with a partner and start with a small teams of teams to see if it adds value to your organisation.   

Like # people like this

Thanks for info! Launchpad is good way to learn about Jira Align.

Like # people like this

Indeed it is a good way about learning Jira Align, but the problem is that there is no reference (yet) from official Atlassian page, so not many people knows about it. 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align

There is no single word or reference about the ability to have a trial or see pricing (only a form to see a demo, quote or other information. Everything is on Agile Craft page which is not the first page result when "googling" for "Jira Align".

I know that it is the matter of time, but if there is already a place where people can easily find information about pricing or get a trial it should be on the official page (at least as a simple link). And we should not forget about FAQ which is the best place to find information about all products licensing and pricing (but not yet Jira Align - even a note that this would be announced soon or something similar)

I hope @Shana that we will see that very soon :) Thank you very much for your answer.

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
BJ Miller Atlassian Team Feb 06, 2020

@mirek

This is great feedback - thank you! We original 'Crafters (now happy Atlassians!) are also eager to get more fully integrated into everything. It doesn't happen fast enough! :)

Workin on it!

Cheers,
BJ

BJ Miller Atlassian Team Feb 06, 2020

PS - I can't believe it's been nearly a year. It's FLOWN by!!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Align

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and...

912 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you