Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any reference or guidelines available for Jira Align and ServiceNow integration; pls. guide

Vinay Sharma September 24, 2021

Is there any reference or guidelines available for Jira Align and ServiceNow integration; pls. guide

3 answers

4 votes
Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2021

Hey @Vinay Sharma ,

Jose from Exalate integration tool here.

Idk if there is a way to sync the information directly from Jira Align.

However, Jira Align is built on top of Jira SD, Core, etc. This "data source" can be synced directly to ServiceNow through an integration solution.

Here is a guide of how to integrate Jira (SD, Core, Business, etc) to ServiceNow:

Let me know if this helps,

Jose

Vinay Sharma September 24, 2021

@Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate) Thanks for a quick response!

If you could pls. give some idea on approximate cost & timeline to enable the integration; pls. consider integration with medium complexity. A range of cost & timeline would also be a great help!

Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

@Vinay Sharma 

The timeline varies depending on which fields you want to sync.

The price can be seen here. You will need a license per system.

I recommend you book a call with one of our Engineers so you discuss what the scope of your project will be. You can book it here.

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2022

@Vinay Sharma hello. 

I know I'm bit late but would like to propose an alternative way for connecting the systems in the easiest and fastest possible way. Hi. My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you connect ServiceNow and Jira in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default fields (incident, task, bug, story, etc) + custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time.

Our tool reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. Feel free to take a look at it and consider it as an option next time you have to integrate those systems - check our guide.

If you're curious and want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

0 votes
Ganesh Prabhu February 27, 2022

Hi Jos Lobo

Is there any reference or guidelines available for Jira Align and Solman integration  ????

Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2022

Hi @Ganesh Prabhu

Solman is currently not supported by Exalate. You can review the current offerings here

Thanks

Syed (Pre-Sales Engineer @ Exalate)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events