Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact on removing people from team

Reddy September 11, 2020

Hello,

If you remove people from the team that may have participated in PI 1, and now we are in PI 3, will this impact historical data in JIRA align? 

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roman Petrunyak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

Hello Reddy, 

Thanks for your question. 

Even when the User is removed from a Team, he will still be assigned to all past Sprints, all work items that were assigned to this user will still be assigned, all time reported by the user will still be in place. 

In general, I do not think that there are any known issues related to this flow. 

If you have questions about some particular historical data, you can post them and I will check this on our test environment. 

Regards,

Roman

Reddy September 14, 2020

Hello Roman,

Thank you very much for the response. That clears my concern. 

Another question: Could you please guide me on how any work done in Zephyr can be directly synced to Jira Align as an Atlassian member mentioned this in a response?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-questions/Different-apps-that-integrate-with-Jira-Align/qaq-p/1478066?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=accept_as_solution_reminder&utm_content=topic

Thank you.

Roman Petrunyak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2020

Hello Reddy, 

We Do not have a direct Zephyr to Jira Align connector. And as Rich has mentioned in the linked conversation, you can configure Custom issue type sync, but you will be able to bring only the Zephyr Test Case title into the Jira Align(and maybe some other limited set of information). 

So, the short answer is that you won't be able to bring work that was done in Zephyr into Jira Align. 

Regards,

Roman

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events