Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to get access to Align

Andries Becker June 17, 2021

Good Day 

We are kicking of Lean portfolio managment and I could not find a APP that would allow high level protfolio managment in JIRA. 

I believe Align will do the Job at a seemingly insane price point. I need to speak to a Sales person ( South Africa ) as I need at most 2 user access for my instance. 

Thanks 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

@Andries Becker - Thanks for reaching out! If you go to the following site and click the "Get in touch" button, an Atlassian team member will reach out to you to talk about Jira Align, licensing, and a demo:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contact

One thing to note - I believe the minimum license count that can be purchased is 30 (the Atlassian team member who connects with you can validate). 

Hope this helps!

Mark

Andries Becker June 18, 2021

I have done that two days ago. 

Maybe they are on leave :-P 

Like Jamie Lefkovics likes this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

@Andries Becker - I'll check in with our team and someone will be reaching out shortly. Apologies for the delay!

Like Jamie Lefkovics likes this
Andries Becker June 24, 2021

Any feedback on this ? 

Nobody has reached out as of yet ? 

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
June 24, 2021

I pinged our team again @Andries Becker - if you don't hear back by tomorrow please let me know :-)

Patrick Kramer June 30, 2021

I'm having the same problem. I've submitted the request for more information form 3 times and all I get is an email with links to documentation.

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
June 30, 2021

Hi @Patrick Kramer ! Thanks for reaching out! I'll reach out to the Atlassian team and have them reach out to you. Apologies for the delay. 

Like Patrick Kramer likes this
0 votes
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

@Andries Becker  @Patrick Kramer 

May I suggest, use the Atlassian Partner portal and reach out to one the the Atlassian partners for assistance?  There are far more of us than there are Jira Align dedicated Atlassian sales folks, this may enable a quicker response to your ask. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events