It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am using the capacity planning but see missing sprints

I am using the capacity planning but I am seeing missing sprints from the last 5 sprints.

Example I am on sprint 40, but see that sprint 36 is missing in the last 5 sprints, but sprint 36 is available in the drop down?Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 2.24.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-16 at 2.22.44 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Caz Atlassian Team Jul 16, 2020

Hi @Ann Bouvier  can you make sure that there are in fact stories that are "Accepted" in sprint 36? Velocity is calculated by the last 5 sprints that have stories in the accepted state. 

I have stories accepted in sprint 36,  but I notiiced the PI was either blank or the pi did not match the sync sprints.  I have now corrected that.  Does is take time to sync?  And another question, if the story was accepted, but was accepted after the end of the sprint, or at the start of a new PI would that not count as accepted agains that particular sprint?

Thanks for any help you can give me, appreciate it

I have 11 stories marked with sprint 36 accepted

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Do you think this is a bug?

Caz Atlassian Team Jul 21, 2020

Hi @Ann Bouvier , yes this sounds like it could be a bug, but also possible that there's just a simple misconfiguration in the data--worth passing along to Support https://support.atlassian.com/jira-align/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Virtual/Remote PI Planning Best Practices and FAQ Table of Contents

Due to recent challenges of most companies having to move to virtual and remote PI planning events, the Jira Align Solutions Architects wanted to start to capture some best practices and FAQ Table of...

3,142 views 3 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you