Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find all items in JIra Align associated to an inactive user to reassign

Amy Konkle June 23, 2021

Hello, 

I'm sure the answer is out here somewhere, but I haven't been able to locate quickly.

We have a user who left our organization, and I stepped into her role. I am looking for a way to find everything (epic, feature, story) assigned to her in Jira Align and reassign to myself. I'm certain there has to be a way to do this....

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Connie Crabbe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021

I have verified in my Jira Align version that if you export the filtered data (I did Features), change the Owner in the download spreadsheet and transfer the data over to the Import Template and import the new Owner on the feature that it will change in the system.  Maybe give that a try.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

@Amy Konkle a simple approach is to use the filter functionality on the list view for those work items.  Unfortunately there is no a mass update for owner to change the owner to you.  However, with the filter you can at least see the items that you need to update and change.  You may want to focus on current PI and future and leave previous history alone. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 10.39.54 AM.png

Amy Konkle June 23, 2021

Oh, that's kind of disappointing, but thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events