How do you get a demo installation setup?

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

As it stands right now I can not recommend this product because there is no way to get it installed so you can evaluate it?

...and no, I don't want a demo of the system, I want to tinker with it to see how it works, for real.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Jimi Wikman 

Give Launchpad a try: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contact

Once your request gets approved and a Launchpad instance is created, you will receive an email with access instructions.  It will include simulations and demo data.

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Thank you @Rodrigo Cortez I'll try that and see how that goes :)

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2021

@Rodrigo Cortezso far no luck...

Struck out twice for wrong email vs company and now as I declined a demo first I seem to be in limbo...

Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

Hey @Jimi Wikman 

I'm sorry to hear that ... 

I've reached out internally and we could see you tried to subscribe by using 5 different email addresses.

One member of the Launchpad team replied to <obfuscated>@cartina.se mailbox.

Would you mind on checking it again?

BTW... due to privacy reasons we can't publicly share addresses here, so if you wanna go private, feel free to file a support case, hence we can exchange information more freely. 

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2021

Nope :)

Only 2: my @jimiwikman.se and my @cartina.se. I had a typo in one of the requests so I had to make a second one.

I have not received any reply back to the cartina mail, but I have 2 for my @jimiwikman.se email that I have replied to with no answer back.

If you can, then please add my @jimiwikman.se as cc so I can see if your emails get filtered somehow or if you use the email with the spelling error for cartina.se.

Thanks for helping with this @Rodrigo Cortez :)

I really want to recommend this product, so hopefully I can dig into it soon.

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2021

@Rodrigo Cortezsadly this only seem to lead to sales call :(

Guess I have to recommend another product line than Atlassian then since there seem to be no way to evaluate Align as an EPM tool :(

Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
May 25, 2021

Hi @Jimi Wikman ,

One of our EDRs reached out to you via email (to your @jimiwikman.se) account -- I've been CC'd as well on that message.

Now we're adequately connected, and our emails aren't getting lost somehow, hopefully you'll be able to book some time to talk with her over next few days :-)

Have a great call ahead!

Like Jimi Wikman likes this
jbedar June 3, 2021

Thanks for posting that link, been looking for trial as well to 'tinker'.  Hopefully everything matches up with my email!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events