Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a free trial for Jira Align

Carol Vazirani April 14, 2021

Hi there! We would like to get a free trial for Jira Align.

We have a Cloud instance of Jira software & Confluence already. How do we activate Jira Align for a trial period and try it out?

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2021

Thank you Rodrigo,

I filled out the form to gain access to Launchpad.

Should I expect an email with a link to a trial version of Jira Align and step-by-step videos, demo data, etc.? 

Like # people like this
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2021

Yes.  Once your launchpad instance is created, you will receive an email with access.  It will include simulations and demo data.  It will be good for 7 days.

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this

Great! Looking forward to it!

Like # people like this
Carol Vazirani April 15, 2021

Thank you! This works! 

I had to submit twice before my request was approved. 

Appreciate the quick response.

Like # people like this
Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2021

That's awesome, @Carol Vazirani !

Obrigado @Rae Gibbs -- always a nice touch.

Like Rae Gibbs likes this
Jaspinder Singh Virde
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2021

@Rodrigo Cortez - I love Atlassian and usually explore more about it over the weekends. 

1. 1. Would it be possible to access the Launchpad again if I do not get a chance to work on it over weekdays? 
  2. Or do I need to free up my week for it?
  3. Also, Say after using it for 7 days I like it and I want my team to also try it once, can we ask for another instance? Frankly, even a Global read-only instance will be sufficient. 
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2021

@Jaspinder Singh Virde Once you request your launchpad instance, it is only good for 7 days.  You are not able to extend it.  It is also only good for the person that requests it.  You are not able to add other users from your team.  If other members of your team are interested, they can also request their own launchpad instances.  Unfortunately, we do not have an option to create a read-only instance that would allow multiple people in the instances to trial for free.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

Hi @Carol Vazirani 

I advise you to go to the official Atlassian website, fill in the form

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align

cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events