Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I get Feature Dependencies using the V2 REST API

I am trying to get all the dependencies for a feature using the V2 REST API, but it doesn't look like dependency objects are exposed by the API. Does anyone know how I can get the dependency list and if not, does anyone know when this functionality will be added to the API?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Cruth Atlassian Team Mar 04, 2021

Hi @Chad Ullman ! Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately dependencies are not accessible via API 2.0 in Jira Align at this time, and I'm not aware of where it stands on the roadmap for API 2.0 updates. 

I did check out ideation queue for Jira Align and see it's listed there, meaning you're not alone in wanting this functionality (see screenshot)

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.11.55 PM.png

I'd recommend signing up for an ideation account (https://ideas.jiraalign.com) and upvoting the ticket (Jira Align Product Management leverages the queue to help prioritize work). 

Hope this helps!

Thanks Mark, I will upvote the ticket.  This is critical functionality for us, we've resorted to using Selenium to screen-scrape the info we need for our reports.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management with Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is a relatively newer management methodology which draws from lean and systems thinking approaches to drive value-based outcomes, as opposed to more traditional techni...

243 views 0 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you