Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey folks anyone know of any plugins in confluence that would allow me to list jira align features

Anna Jibgashvili September 8, 2023

Hey folks anyone know of any plugins in confluence that would allow me to list jira align features? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Halyna Kudlak _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 12, 2023

There seem to be no plugins in Confluence that specifically list Jira Align features.

However, you may be able to achieve your goals by integrating Confluence with Jira Align APIs.

Finding an appropriate plugin in the Atlassian marketplace can be challenging due to the numerous products and apps. To solve this problem, our team is launching a tool - Marketplace Reporter - to monitor the marketplace, make choices, and see changes easier and faster than manual research. You can get early access, and it may be helpful in the future.

Anna Jibgashvili September 12, 2023

Thank you, Halyna!  

1 vote
Kim Herren September 14, 2023

@Anna Jibgashvili Assuming that Jira Align is integrated with Jira, you can use JQL to get a list of features from Jira and you can setup the confluence page to use that query to display those features. 

Unless you're looking for fields from Jira Align that don't sync to Jira then the previous response might be worth pursuing.

Anna Jibgashvili September 15, 2023

You are correct, I was looking for specific field. Thank you so much for guidance. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events