Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Supplier program

Reddy June 1, 2020

Hello,

We have enabled Multi program for a feature and assigned the Supplier program (supplier team) as Primary program and the Client program as Additional program. Supplier team is working on a feature which is created in Client program. Now in the Program room of Client program under the Progress bar, I don't see the story points planned under the feature which has Supplier program as the Primary program as shown in the below picture. Would the metrics from Supplier program not roll up to Client program? Kindly help me here.

Progress bar.PNG

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

@reddy

It's important to understand that the Multi-Program Function in Jira Align is intended for the purposes of roll-up work above the team & train level, by allowing multiple trains to contribute to a Capability for their solution train or an Epic.  

In agile at scale, a single train owns a single feature.

Multiple teams on the train single train contribute to the feature in the form of stories. 

1 vote
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2020

The Program Room will only show Features for that program.  A good practice  for cross ART work for each ART to have their own Feature that represents the work they are doing, ultimately tied to the Portfolio Epic.  

Per help on the Program Room:

All features, capabilities, and epics assigned to the selected program and PI appear in the list view in the Program Room. 

https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000172634-10X-Working-in-the-Program-Room

0 votes
Reddy June 2, 2020

Could someone kindly help me with above request?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events