Hi all! :-)
Our company is using both Jira and Jira Align. We have an integration between the two.
- We extract data - for analytics purposes - from Jira on Board ID.
- We currently ask the teams to provide their team name & map it to their Jira Board ID.
- We thought that the mapping table in Jira Align under “Settings > Connectors > Jira Management” could be of use, since this table maps Jira Board ID’s to Jira Align Teams. (See images below)
- Is it possible to extract a table from the Jira Align REST API which stores the Jira Board ID and Jira Align Team columns? It would really help us to also aggregate our KPI’s to the upper levels (Program > Portfolio) of the SAFe organizational model.
- If this is not possible; can we somewhere request this feature?
Thank you in advance,
Hi @Bram Langelaar !
Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately API 2.0 doesn't currently support the extract of Board ID data that you area looking for (we can pull a list of all teams, but it doesn't list an associated Jira Board ID).
Great idea on requesting a new enhancement to do this! To submit an enhancement idea, go to the following site and create an account (if you don't have one already). Once your account is approved you will be able to submit an idea to our Product Management Team.
Also, here's a great community post on our ideation portal:
Hope this helps!
Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events