Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get KeyResults for and objective/milestone from the API

Scot McDonald October 6, 2022

What is the best way to get key results for a list of objectives / milestones from the rest API... i found the KeyResults api, but the data its returning doesn't seem to match the KeyResults on my Objectives.  I also cant seem to find a way of joining them... no 'keyresults' values are returned when i query for objectives or milestones.

1 answer

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2022

@Scot McDonald Is this what you are looking for: 

{{base_JA_url}}/KeyResults?$filter=parentId EQ 3590

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.37.20 PM.png

Scot McDonald October 26, 2022

One of my problems is the that contents of keyResults doesn't seem to match what is actually in my objectives.  When i filter based on the parentId, i don't get any results.  If i take the whole dataset and compare it to what in my Objectives, i don't see any matches at all... It makes me think that "Key Results" tracked in the objectives screen is a different data object that the keyResults exposed in the API.

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2022

@Scot McDonald I don't have that issue.  See screen shots

1. {{base_JA_url}}/Objectives/3682?expand=true
  2. {{base_JA_url}}/KeyResults?$filter=parentId EQ 3682

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.00.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.05.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.06.23 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events