Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Features: I can't change columns when having more than one Program

Edited

Hi. We use multiple programs and we use Features. I can't change columns when having more than one Program.

When more than one program, JA defaults to its standard columns and you can't change them. 

Why? Is this configurable?

This is the Jira Align: Features screen

2022-05-09_10-12-45.jpg

1 answer

Hi @Thomas Petite , just a point, that might give a first help: as far as I remember, this message appears, if you select programs from different Portfolios. You should be able to adjust the columns, if your programs are within the same Portfolio. I assume the default columns is applied at a multi Portfolio context to prevent showing data that needs Portfolio-specific interpretation and should not be mixed up by showing it in one list.

Hi @Christoph Piotrowski _catworkx_ , thanks for the response but there are default fields across portfolios. I would expect to at least be able to choose those fields to view. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events