Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Backlog List View: Process Step Column

Rebecca Hylek August 18, 2022

When looking at the Feature Backlog list view we had the option to see the column "Process Step".  Per end users, this was available as recently as last week however this isn't an option now.  My role is Super Admin and to my knowledge no changes were made at the role or permissions level.  

Looking at the help documentation, it appears this should be an option.  What we've checked so far:

Steps to view:

• Program > Backlog > Columns Shown > Feature > PROCESS STEP is not listed 

NOTE: Process Step is available when you look at the Initiative, Epic, and Story tabs

Details Panels Settings: Process Step is Active 

Process Flow: Process Flow is Active, Process Steps are correct

Members: Includes the people trying to view the column "Process Step" in the Feature Backlog with the role "Team of Team"

Viewing the feature backlog and having the process step column visible is common practice for our users.  Does anyone know where this went or how we can get it back?

Thank you!

Becky

Feature Backlog_Column View Options.PNGDetails Panels Settings_Feature_Process Step On.PNGProcess Flow_Program Kanban_Process Steps.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

I see the same problem in my instance.  Have you submitted a support request?

Hi Allan,

Not yet, I was hoping someone would just respond with a quick answer but since that hasn't happened, I'll open one now!  I'll share the number with you when it's opened.

Becky

Jenina Halitsky November 18, 2022

@Rebecca Hylek  I am unable to view the request but curious if you received a response.  We are having the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events