Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimate Story Points per person on Jira Align

Esraa Hasib May 30, 2022

Hi,

Does anyone know how can I know story points per person on Jira Align Iteration before I start it?

1 answer

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2022

I do not know of any such option.  Have you considered using Tasks to accomplish something similar?

Esraa Hasib June 2, 2022

Hi Allan,

Let me explain, while iteration planning, I have assigned the stories to the team members, and we estimated the stories by giving every story a story points based on Fibonacci series, then I wanted to see how many story points assigned to each member so that I can decease the load from stories' assignees before starting sprints, actually we have this feature on our Jira instance

Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2022

Gotcha ...one way to accomplish this is to use the Team Room and filter down by each team member.  You will see the Story count and total Story points as well as a list of all the Stories.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 8.55.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-02 at 8.54.18 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events