Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Does Jira Align has Cost Benefit Analysis(CBA) capability?

Hi. I want to know if Jira Align support the cost benefit analysis capability at different levels. Or if there is any other way that we can perform CBA in the tool? 

Could someone point me to the right documentation? 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O_Connor Atlassian Team Jun 13, 2022

@Hamza Ali JA does not have any specific CBA functionality as it takes on more of an agile approach.  However, you should check out the benefits and value tabs on the Epic details.  This benefits tab can capture information and fields, similar to what you may be looking for with CBA.  The value tab allows you to set values in some different areas and score the epic and analyze them against other epics.  In addition to epic intake and prioritization, an organization can capture information similar to the outcomes of CBA.

Here are some screen prints of the tabs I mentioned. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.47.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.47.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.48.01 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events