cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display different phases in one place

Meng Chen Curtis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2021

We would like to see different phases (discovery, in progress etc) displayed by different colour rather than the star as when we export the report the star doesn't show what stage the intiative is current under.

Is there a setting we could change to have this displayed?

1 answer

0 votes
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

@Meng Chen Curtis Can you please clarify which product you are using and what report you are referring to?

Meng Chen Curtis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2021

Hi Rae,

We are using the Jira Align Roadmap tool. As you can see the current roadmap does not display different phases in one glance without hovering over the star. We would like to see phases by different colour. Is there a way to do this?Untitled.png

Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2021

The star represents a fixed date milestone.  The color of the star indicates if it is the initiation date, completion date or portfolio ask date.  This cannot be configured.  It is possible to drive the colors of the bars for the work items according to the states of the items.  This can be configured by selecting the View Configuration button at the top, the Other Options tab and then select State in the Color By dropdown.  The options presented in this dropdown are the only available to change colors of work items on the Roadmap.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events