Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did the Owner column get removed from the Feature Backlog export?

Katherine M. Walker April 28, 2022

When I export the Feature Backlog, I am no longer getting the Owner column in the export spreadsheet.    I do have the Owner column showing on the screen.   Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

@Katherine M. Walker I don't typically run exports via the Backlog so I'm not sure what was previously there. I just ran an export via the Backlog and do not see where an Owner column is displayed. This column will display when running the export via the Features Grid so that may be an alternative option fo you.

If you feel there has been a change in behavior with the Backlog export, you could always submit a ticket with our Support team for them to investigate.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.04.57 AM.jpg

Thanks for your reply.   I have used the Feature Grid for export but for my current requirements, I really do need the single csv file provided by the Feature Backlog export.

Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

I would reach out to Support. They would be able to confirm if something changed. And if it did, if it was intentional or may be a bug that has surfaced. 

Like Derek Huether likes this

I reached out to support and they have a bug reported and work around for the issue.   Thanks!

Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
April 28, 2022

Glad we were all able to help! Thanks for the follow-up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events