Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependency grid filter

Darren.Williams.4 February 11, 2020

Hi Team

When viewing the Dependency grid I have attempted to filter on Type = Group Dependency which results in an empty grid, even though Group Dependency exist

If I filter on Team, I get the expected result

Version =  Build: 10.64.0.1588

Is this a bug?

Thanks
Darren

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2020

Darren - in the empty view you have the "to-Do" selected.  The grid view image shows all dependencies for Pillar 3 have been committed, therefore there's nothing for them "to do"  click either "Your Requests"  (Red Circle) or "All" (2nd red circle)   

The dependency views on this page - represent as follows: 

Your Requests:  Dependencies your team or pillar/program have asked for FROM others.

To-Do:  Dependencies that have been asked for FROM others to be done by YOUR pillar/program or team

All:  Shows both of the above in a single view.

The intent of the views is to make it simple for an RTE or product manager to see and action dependencies that have been asked of them (i.e. since the last page visit) or quickly check the list of items they have asked from others and action them from here.  

Or using the All view check the status of all dependencies for the pillar/program or team. as applicable.

Dependency.PNG

0 votes
Tom O_Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2020

Darren

If you have a TEAM defined in your Tier 1 filter, then the changing from Team to Group Dependency will not show any items since you are filtering by team at the tier 1 level.

If you change to the GROUP that the Team is under in the Tier 1 filter you may see some dependencies if any are set at the Group (Program) level.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 1.48.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-12 at 1.47.33 PM.png

Darren.Williams.4 February 12, 2020

Tier 1 filter applied to Program aka GroupDep-grid-filter.png

Grid result

Dep-grid-result.png

Filter applied on grid, empty board even though filtered Deps exist

Dep-grid-filter01.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events