Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal registration program

Masha Sherman May 13, 2021

Hi, there was a webinar Deal Registration Program (currenlty only for Jira Align)*,* a weekly event starting tomorrow, with opportunity to ask all your burning questions!, and I missed the first session on May 12. Is there any recording available?

Thanks!

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

@Masha Sherman I inquired with our Channel team to see if there may have been other sessions going on and was informed about the Q&A sessions.  Not sure if they were recorded.  @Goldilocks should be able to provide you more info.

Masha Sherman May 13, 2021

Thank you!

Like Rae Gibbs likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

@Masha Sherman There was a Partner Connect event yesterday where they talked about some of this.  Not sure if that is what you are referring to.  You should be able to watch the On Demand sessions here.

0 votes
Goldilocks
Atlassian Team
June 4, 2021

Hi @Masha Sherman

I'm so sorry, I just saw this message.
I have recorded all sessions.
Please send an email to aleonhardt@atlassian.com and I will provide you the links.

Best regards
Aileen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events