Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you bring back cross-vendor team tool sync so that portfolios can cover TFS/AZD and Jira?

Phil Gardiner October 31, 2019

I've seen first hand how AgileCraft was an amazing accelerant for companies that implemented LPM as it provided full transparency while minimizing the impact on agile teams. AgileCraft had the ability to integrate and synchronize with multiple team tools at once (Jira, TFS, Rally, etc.) so those teams did not need to look at changing their agile tool while also adopting SAFe. Now that AgileCraft is JiraAlign, I understand that it is focused on connecting to Jira only. Can you share if there are there any plans to bring that vendor-agnostic team sync functionality back so that portfolios that include .net teams on TFS/AZD, as well as teams in Jira, can benefit?

On a related note, how can a Government agency/program or corporation that has a significant investment in .net, with teams successfully using Azure DevOps as well as a significant investment in Java, with teams successfully using Jira, select JiraAlign over a competitor that supports synchronizing with both team tools?

1 answer

0 votes
RJ Gazarek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

Hi Phil! So glad you were able to make the webinar today, we saw this question come across and didn't have a chance to answer it.  We'll be providing answers directly from Steve and Dean in a follow up community post, so stay tuned.  I'll post a reply to this when it's live so you don't miss it! :) 

Phil Gardiner October 31, 2019

Thanks, RJ.  I understand that I am but a single voice in the community and that Atlassian has a specific marketing strategy for JiraAlign.  I have previously asked this question to Steve, Rick, Scott, Dan, etc. and I want to continue to keep this use case on the radar in hopes that Atlassian leadership will reconsider investing in T-Rex.

RJ Gazarek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

A single voice is an important voice :) Never stop speaking up, your feedback is always valuable and wanted!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events